Sinus Infection Bad Breath: What’s the Most Practical Way to Relieve It
Bad breath can be triggered by strong tasting dishes, poor oral hygiene, or certain medications. Dealing with this issue is possible with the aid of Fresh Aid Natural Toothpaste for dry mouth and bad breath, but you also need to figure out the source of the problem too.
One source of bad breath that many are not aware of is a sinus infection. How does it cause sinus infection bad breath? Let’s find out.
Sinus Issues and Bad Breath
Our nose produces mucus that helps cleanse bacteria and other compounds from the nasal passages. When an infection is present, the mucus passages become inflamed thus affecting the flow of the mucus. This causes more bacteria to thrive hence sinus bad breath but can be alleviated somewhat when drinking water.
The same goes true with post nasal drip bad breath. The difference here is that the mucus is not stopped but rather it drains at the back of the nose, where it drops down to the back of the tongue. Unfortunately, this drip contains bacteria and substances that bacteria likes hence the smell occurs.
Hygiene Habits to Prevent Sinus Infection Bad Breath
How to stop bad breath when you have a sinus infection? Dentists recommend that you brush your teeth, floss, and use antibacterial mouth wash as often as possible to help reduce the smell coming from your mouth.
It would be a good idea to switch to Fresh Aid Natural Toothpaste since it is specially formulated to combat bad breath and dry mouth.
Just make sure that the mouthwash that you are using doesn’t contain alcohol as it can exacerbate the problem further.
Preventive Measures to Stop Bad Breath with Sinus Infection
If you have sinus infection or post nasal bad breath, there are a few things that can help prevent that smell from your mouth. These preventive measures can address the problem to give you fresher breath even when an infection is present.
- Drink more water. Bacteria tend to thrive more when there is an infection in the nasal passages. By drinking more water, you are helping flush out the bacteria that have been thriving in your mouth and at the back of your tongue.
- Saline solution. A clogged nose can hinder mucus production, so to prevent bad breath from happening, cleansing your nasal passages with a saline solution is highly recommended.
- Tongue scraping. Since bacteria from mucus can drip at the back of the throat, cleaning your tongue regularly when you brush your teeth is another way to prevent bad breath.
- Regular brushing. It is important that you brush your teeth and gums every after a meal to help prevent food scraps from adding to the smell. As food breaks down, bad breath can occur.
- Mouthwash. Gargling with alcohol-free mouthwash can reduce bacteria building up on your mouth’s walls, tongue, and between teeth.
Alleviate Bad Breath with Fresh Aid Natural Toothpaste
Are you looking for an effective bad breath solution?
Regular toothpaste will not cut it if you are dealing with dry mouth and bad breath caused by sinus issues. That is why switching to Fresh Aid Natural Toothpaste is the best course to take. Made from all-natural ingredients that are known to combat oral problems, your mouth will feel cleaner and your breath fresher with regular use.
Ingredients like aloe vera, xylitol, vitamin E, mastic gum, and sodium bicarbonate are safe to use and will not cause any side effects making them the key elements in combating dry mouth and bad breath. Get fresher, cleaner, and healthier teeth and gums without bad breath when you use Fresh Aid Natural Toothpaste.
Learn more how this natural toothpaste works here so you can add it to your oral hygiene today!