How Teeth Straightening Without Braces Work
Crooked or misaligned teeth can make it difficult for you to bite and chew your food well. Getting them fixed as soon as they start is a great way to correct them. But for those who are on a budget or cannot afford to get orthodontic braces, would there be any alternatives for teeth straightening to consider? But regardless of what kind of treatment you will get for your dental care, sticking with your oral hygiene, especially brushing your teeth with Fresh Aid natural toothpaste, must be done on a daily basis to prevent further deterioration of your oral health.
Why Teeth Straightening Is Needed
Straightening your teeth is not just about aesthetic purposes, but there are several reasons why you should invest in teeth straightening as much as possible. Here are a few reasons why you should:
- Minimize the risk of periodontal disease. Having misaligned or crooked teeth can put you at a higher risk of suffering from periodontal disease mainly because it is tough to give them a proper cleaning. If your gums start to bleed or plaque isn’t removed regularly, it may cause cavities to form.
- Cleaner mouth. Another added benefit of teeth straightening is that it helps make your mouth feel cleaner after a thorough cleaning with a soft-bristled toothbrush and Fresh Aid natural toothpaste. This is because it is easier to clean the hard-to-reach areas of the mouth.
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Studies showed that those who have periodontal disease are more at risk of having cardiovascular disease. This is due to the bacteria entering the bloodstream which can travel to other parts of the body.
Benefits of Orthodontic Braces
The use of orthodontic braces is typically the first line of defense when it comes to teeth straightening. Although they may be expensive at times, depending on the condition of your teeth, they will help correct the problem. Wearing braces can provide you with the following benefits:
- Correct misalignment. Orthodontic braces are designed to correct the misalignment of your teeth which can contribute to healthier looking dentures.
- Even teeth spacing. Another advantage of this method is that it ensures that there is ample spacing between teeth for a more uniform look.
- Improve dental health. Over or underbites caused by misaligned teeth can have a negative impact not just on your oral health, but your overall health too. Getting braces may help improve your dental health in the long run.
How to Straighten Teeth Without Braces
Can you straighten teeth without braces? If getting orthodontic braces does not work with your current budget, you might be considering using the cheapest way to straighten teeth. According to Dr. Mike Glasmeier of First Impressions Family Dentistry, there are three ways to straighten teeth without braces and these are:
Step 1: Use traditional retainers. These are used to align the teeth and retain their position.
Step 2: Consider invisible teeth aligners. These are shaped according to your teeth and are invisible when worn. They will, however, correct the alignment of your teeth after several months of use. </p
Note: Go to a dentist who specializes in Invisalign technology to use on your teeth.
Step 3: Veneers or crowns can also be used in teeth straightening without the use of braces. They help reshape teeth to look more natural.
Out of the three, the cheapest way to straighten teeth is with the use of traditional retainers which can be made with wire or plastic. They have been tried and tested already when it comes to teeth straightening and is a good alternative to orthodontic braces.
Maintain Oral Care with Fresh Aid Natural Toothpaste
Whatever option you decide with regards to your teeth straightening needs, do not forget to take care of your teeth and gums too. And what better way to do this than using a soft-bristled toothbrush together with Fresh Aid natural toothpaste? Fresh Aid is made from all-natural ingredients that are chosen not only because they can help whiten your teeth, but also banish dry mouth and bad breath. It can even be used with your braces too as long as you follow your dentist’s suggestion on how to maintain your retainers or braces. The best part? This toothpaste will ensure that your mouth feels clean and fresh minus the harsh ingredients.
Learn more about Fresh Aid natural toothpaste here and how it benefits your oral health!